Mother Daughter Retreat April 30 – May 1, 2016
With Helene Van Manen Master Certified Coach
April 30 - May 1, 2016
- Do you wish for more connection with your mother or daughter?
- Do you find yourself too busy to spend time alone together?
- Is now the time for you to invest in your relationship?
- Then this is the retreat for you.
Join Master Retreat Coach Helene Van Manen for a retreat weekend strengthening your connection to yourself, your daughter, your mother, your grandmother. You may invite your sister, in-law women you love and step women family members.
- Art (create a women’s mandala to keep forever and honor your connection)
- Learn how to use your journal to support your emotions, goals, wishes and dreams.
- Walk in beauty and become renewed in Nature. Experience The Bluebird Labyrinth – a place created by women for introspection and finding inner guidance.
- Learn ways to practice self care and feel healthier in your eating practices.
- Meet other inspiring women, hear their stories and share in their journeys.
- Be supported by a professional women’s Coach who will ask the questions to guide your path of awareness.
- Leave feeling like you have come home to yourself in a way that you have longed for.
What this weekend is not: A “girlfriends weekend” that includes stay up all night, alcohol and shopping.
What this weekend is: A time for guided retreating, shared joys and laughter, listening, contemplation and connection. Evenings will include quiet rest time in a peaceful setting.
Q: What if I am not a mother and still want to come? May I?
A: Yes. If you are a woman exploring her connection to herself ( everyone is a daughter) then register and come by yourself. This program will gift you an amazing place to deepen your woman’s connection.
Register in 3 easy steps:
#1 Sign up for the program led by Coach Helene at the Register button at the top of this page. The $139 program fee includes your guided retreat experience.
#2 Lodging: Choose a room to stay at the newly restored eco-lodge and make your reservation directly at the Mountain Park Environmental Center website here. Rooms are varied in price and style so choose what sounds right for you. All the rooms are art-inspired by women who supported the renovation project and you will find everything to be very high quality in well appointed rooms. Book your room here